For the Life Science sector where health and safety is never compromised, Element Metech provides validation services for laboratory processes and equipment to ensure regulatory compliance. Our GxP compliant services are performed to ensure the accuracy and uncertainty of all equipment in use, by well-documented validation to national and international standards.
Our validation services
Element Metech in Sweden and Denmark oﬀers a complete service range for validation. Our experienced team has a proven track record of delivering customized validation solutions meeting your specific needs and regulatory requirements.
Our trained validation experts always make sure that your GxP requirements, guidelines and special needs are met. We perform validation in the following areas:
Temperature and humidity
- Climate equipment (climate chamber, storage, refrigerator, freezer, incubator)
- Sterilization process (dry sterilizer, autoclave etc.)
- Production equipment (washing machine, packaging line, tablet machine)
- Process plants (fermenters, mixing tanks etc.)
- Climate controlled transport containers
Carbon dioxide (CO2)
Particle measurement in cleanrooms
- Measurements for classification of air cleanliness by particle concentration to ISO 14644.
We offer expertise in
- Design review
- Commissioning (FAT / SAT)
- Qualification (DQ / IQ / OQ / PQ)
- Validation execution
- Calibration of validation equipment
Our validation consultants can help you prepare the following documents
- Validation master plan and validation plan
- Requirement specification
- Risk assessment
- Validation protocol including test plans
- Data processing
- Validation report
Including handling of:
- Change control
- Corrective and preventive actions
Rental of validation equipment
Or rental services of validation equipment include calibration, programming and reading of data. The equipment covers most needs for measuring ranges and MPE values. All validation equipment is GxP qualified to EMEA and FDA guidelines and has undergone accredited calibration to ISO/IEC17025.
The equipment covers measurement of:
- Carbon dioxide (CO2)
We’re here to help. Ask a question or request a quote.